Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thoughts from my Notes

I'll update this as I make my way through typing up my notes (some of the faculty quotations made it into the Law Weekly, so apologies for any repeats):
  • Whenever a professor says "Good question" she usually means the opposite.
  • --
  • Student: "There’s a difference between wine and pot."
    Mitchell: "Of course there is! One is legal and one should be legal!"
  • --
  • Goluboff: "It has been argued that polygamy is actually good for women...I could use another wife [around the house]."
  • --
  • Kitch: "So what kinds of animals did they leave off?"
  • Student: "Amphibians."
  • Kitch: "Oh yes. Dolphins!"
  • --
  • Student 1: [says something stupid in class]
  • Student 2: "It's okay, it's Monday."
  • The next day -
  • Student 2: [says something stupid in class]
  • Student 1: "It's okay, it's Tuesday."
  • --
  • Kraus: "What does the writing say?"
  • Student: "It says what it says."
  • Kraus: "That's keeping your truth-telling percentage up."

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Hmmmm...I have no idea what you're talking about. ;-)