Saturday, April 19, 2008

Enter Procrastination, Stage Left

Procrastination, unfailing herald of Exam Season. As my spotty blog history might suggest, Exam Season is roughly coterminous with a desperate desire to do anything but study. Poor is the mind that cannot come up with something more interesting than outlining, and law school doesn't usually attract the mental slouches. Today, though I was able to come close to finishing a Con Law outline and to make inroads on one for Contracts II: Contract Harder, in the meantime I found myself researching the history of aircraft carriers. And no, I am not taking Admiralty.

This afternoon when preparing to heat up some Campbell's soup for lunch, I experienced a revolt of the stomach (or taste buds), demanding immediate cheap Chinese food. I obliged by making my way to Taiwan Garden on Ivy. Total hole in the wall (完全漏洞在墙壁里). The food was tasty and a good value but nothing to wax poetic on. The lunch special was $4.50 and included a lunch entree (Amazing Chicken; their words, not mine), fried rice, egg roll, and soft drink. The egg roll was actually quite good and the rice - well, it's hard to mess up rice - but the sauce on the Amazing Chicken didn't really grab me. B+ (on the law school curve)

No comments: