Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Omnibus Mitchell Post

Mitchell: “Love is just a social construct to cover up some rather unseemly biological processes.”

---

Mitchell: “You call ME to the stand, an unimpeachable witness!”
Class: *Hearty Laughter*
Mitchell: “That was not supposed to prompt hearty laughter.”

---

Mitchell: "[When choosing a car] You can either choose the Yugo, with its tin foil sides or the Lexus, which, if someone looks at you the wrong way, encompasses you in sweet, loving foam...did I just say loving foam? I think I meant life-saving foam. Loving foam...I’d pay a lot for that."

This is to supplement my previous omnibus post of other professors' amusing comments, with the same disclaimer and apology if some of the material has previously found its way into the Law Weekly.

No comments: