Thursday, May 6, 2010

Professor Quotations: Spring 2010 Edition

Z.Stauffer: "I think that's the way Tantric stuff works, too.  But, you know, pleasure instead of pain."

Z.Stauffer: "[I used to exclaim] 'I need a kazoo!  I need a kazoo!'  It was a while before a student told me a kazoo wasn't what I thought it was."

Z.Stauffer: "Is it alright if I say pimp?  Do any of your other professors say pimp? . . . This better not make it into the Law Weekly.  That's the real reason we ban laptops, you know."

Z.Stauffer: "Maybe I'll try a little caffeine . . . since I can't do anything harder in front of you.  Although, I was just at the hospital, I could have swiped something."

G.Yin: "There's always the Angel of Death.  You never know when the Angel of Death will come and save you from having to report income from the sale of your asset."

No comments: